MECHANICAL ENGINEERING KNOW-HOW
MECHANICAL & HVAC
Our Mechanical and HVAC engineering team is highly experienced and well informed about the latest thinking related to facility heat transfer and environmental optimization.
HVAC systems are a critical component of any building. They ensure comfort, create optimal environments, and account for nearly 40% of the energy used in commercial and residential buildings in the U.S. As such, they are a smart target for building owners or facility professionals looking to create ideal interior conditions that maximize energy savings and return on investment. Additionally, energy-efficient replacement and upgrades of chillers, boilers, cooling towers, pumps, fan systems and compressors are a Coolsys Energy Design specialty.
- Complete heating, ventilating and air conditioning design
- Dehumidification systems for critical environments
- Optimized supermarket HVAC system design and integration
- Indoor swimming pool HVAC design
- Controls and energy management
- Unitary and distributed systems (multi-family)
- Variable Air Volume (VAV)
- Fluid cooler/cooling tower design and evaluation
- Hot Boiler Design
Whether it’s to create the ideal humidity conditions, design radiant underfloor, or develop chilled water VAV systems, CoolSys Energy Design will analyze, evaluate and identify the most effective design for any specific application.