OPTIMIZING FACILITY PERFORMANCE
CoolSys Energy Design provides facility engineering, design, consulting, project management and commissioning expertise to ensure the designed systems are installed as specified and ultimately function and operate optimally as designed.
Our portfolio of synergistic engineering and design capabilities can be integrated to deliver a customized solution to your facility’s operational challenges and requirements whether new or remodeled. The result is a high-performance building that provides efficiency, comfort and reliability. We deliver:
- A fully functional, well-designed facility
- Optimum and reliable indoor environment
- Immediate and long-term energy cost savings
- Reduced operational and maintenance costs
- Enhanced facility market value
- Turnkey project management capabilities
- A corporate halo of environmental intelligence and responsibility
FROM INSPIRATION TO INSTALLATION
CoolSys Energy Design has experienced project managers on staff who provide complete project management and administration of the engineered systems we design. From pure project management to full turnkey implementation, check-out and commissioning of MEPR engineering, fire protection and energy conservation projects, we have the multi-disciplinary expertise to engineer and implement optimized building systems.
- Performance of all required design and engineering work
- Development of construction documents
- Detailing new building MEPR requirements to owners’ specifications
- Provide detailed scope of work and the full specifications for bidding and construction.
- Submission of signed and sealed engineering plans and specifications.
- Provide technical reviews of all bids and proposals from contractors
- Project kick-off and construction meeting attendance.
- Engineering construction and work oversight
- Project management