Revit Designer, Princeton, NJ
About Coolsys Energy Design
Coolsys Energy Design, is a full-service consulting engineering firm headquartered in Princeton, New Jersey with branch offices in Texas and Florida. Our company provides mechanical, electrical, refrigeration, energy management, plumbing and fire safety design engineering services. Our goal is to continuously seek cost-effective and energy efficient solutions and designs, challenging conventional solutions and bringing innovative options to our clients. The multitude of professional services provided by Coolsys Energy Design takes a knowledgeable and experienced team who can take several disciplines and make them work seamlessly together.
Why should YOU choose Coolsys Energy Design?
At Coolsys Energy Design, we are always seeking the best and brightest individuals to join our team. We provide significant growth opportunities, up to partnership level, for employees rising to the top. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package in addition to supporting training opportunities for continual professional development. Our team is made up of a group of motivated and passionate individuals who work by our mantra to provide our clients with quality services and designs. If this sounds like you, we want you on our team!
Job Description & Responsibilities
To support our rapid growth, we are in search of an experienced designer to join our Princeton team.
In this role, the Revit Designer will:
- Preparation and creation of detailed designs.
- Assist in the development of Revit design drawings and project specific families.
- Participate in conceptual design for specific projects.
- Performs deliverables and products such as calculations, drawings, and specifications.
- Performs site inspections to determine compliance with construction documents and resolves design issues during the construction phase.
- Maintain responsible control over all design activities pertaining to the project, including engineering, quality control, and code compliance.
- Comply with project schedules, regulatory requirements and industry best practices.
- Revit design experience. AutoCad knowledge a plus.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision making capabilities, as well as demonstrated high quality technical writing skills and proficiency in English.
- Team player with sound business ethics and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to achieve project goals and deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Willingness to work with all levels of internal staff, as well as outside clients and vendors, in order to develop a full understanding of building energy systems and their operation.
This position will require minimal travel to project sites. Our ideal candidate will reside local to the Mercer/Middlesex county area. Coolsys Energy Design is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
If you are a passionate candidate who feels they could bring value to Coolsys Energy Design, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!